Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Red Bull story and more gladness.

So, I apologize for my absence the last days that may or may not have been caused by a Red Bull induced blackout that may have sent me on a mental roadtrip through Happytown.

Howevvah!
On to my epic tale of semen and Spain.

I was sitting in a bar by the seaside, sipping on the wonderfully blue and silver boxes containing bliss, when a somewhat tipsy Spanish dude dumped down next to me and greeted me with a slurred "Hóla!"
Always pleasured by new aquintances I greeted him back with an overenthusiastic wave and took a sip of 'Bull.
"You know what that means?" I suddenly heard from my left. The Spanish dude had a cheeky grin on his face and pointed at the can where it said "Contains Taurine."
"Naah?" I answered. He laughed, and told me that a can contained 0'4% of the stuff, then he asked me again what I thought it could mean.
Then he revealed the horrible answer.
"Taurine, means bull semene. Bull sperm!" and laughed like a hyena on weed.
I didn't drink RB for a week.

Then I discovered that Taurine is a proteine that is a part of making the bull semen. Not the semen in itself. (Thank god, or I would have a trillion of small calves swimming around in me)
And I mean a trillion. Because - when avaiable I drink it like a gold miner drinks beer.

On another note, this is my bro making his new invention. "Happy Fun Juice."©
The recipe will be guarded with our life, because when he dies, he will be serving the stuff in heaven. It's like a roundhouse kick in the tounge, but in a good way. I mean, like if you see something awesome, and discover its' yours. That drink is rosepetaled bliss covered in chocolate sunshine and happy smiles.

Last but not least... Guess.... just guess which AWESOME band worshipped by me and millions more I am going to see on monday!
I am so excited I need a restraining order against myself! Let there be rock!

No comments: