Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Whoring my life, then opening your naughty eyes to the truth!







Hello faboulous beings on the planet earth. It's me, your benevolent bastard.

I have been absent for quite some time, because fate and destiny has conspired and hired henchmen like teachers, organisations around town, ninjas, orange cats and even my own parents to preoccupy me to a such extent that I haven't had the time to sit down and let my art flow unto the net.



The pictures you see around here are some of my utterly awesome and loved friends, the only good explanation to how I care about these people (and the rest of you) can only be described by this song: You're My Best Friend - Queen
There, said in an utterly non-gay fashion. I mean, no one can relate gayness to this band or song? Right?

All righty then, on to more pressing issues.... and we're out of time. Exams are raping me, these months... sorry gang.
However, I promise on my mothers left leg and my fifth born child that I WILL return with random facts and views on life.
Like: Your mom's a lousy lay. (just kidding, she's great)

No comments: